Important information regarding soldering
Due to the permanent and potentially destructive nature of soldering and connecting to other devices in general, always remember to test electronics first, before attempting to solder to them or connect any accessories.
For a flight controller, this can always be achieved by connecting to the board via USB and verifying that everything is working via the configurator. To test an ESC, you can power up the board via crocodile clips. We sell crocodile clips here for this very purpose.
Please see the Items requiring soldering section of our refund policy for more information.
FETtec ESC 4in1 3 - 6S 35A V1.1
- Active current limiting @ 35A
- Input voltage: 3S-6S
- High quality 40V MOSFETs
- STM32G071 @ 64MHz
- 128 kHz Motor PWM
- Full sine wave control
- Soldering holes for up to 5 additional capacitors
- KISS FC Passthrough
- Betaflight Passthrough (available in 4.1)
- Automatic input signal detection:
- Dshot 300-2400
- OneWire BUS with up to 8kHz looptime (one cable for all Motorsignals and Telemetry)
- New version 1.1
- more space around battery pads
- one blue LED for each ESC onboard
- new protection circuit for the signal IOs
- no more capacitors close to the mounting holes
- 30mm wide x 35mm long
- Mounting hole: 20mm x 20mm, M2 expandable to M3
- New FETtec Firmware
- FETtec Configurator for updated, configuration and telemetry. Standalone for MacOS, Windows 32 & 64 bit and Chrome Plugin
Scope of Delivery:
- FETtec 4in1 ESC 3 - 6S 35A
- Capacitor 470µF 50V, ESR < 1ohm
- JST-SH 8 Pin Cable
For 6S batteries, we recommend using a FETtec Spike Absorber
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- 3D Print Spacer 30x30 to 20x20 - Download @ Thingiverse
- FETtec ESC Configurator - Download @ GitHub
- Spacer for KISS v2 - Download @ Thingiverse by quadmovr
- Spacer for KISS v2 incl. wire holder - Download @ Thingiverse by quadmovr
- Further products by FETtec
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.