Important information regarding soldering
Due to the permanent and potentially destructive nature of soldering and connecting to other devices in general, always remember to test electronics first, before attempting to solder to them or connect any accessories.
For a flight controller, this can always be achieved by connecting to the board via USB and verifying that everything is working via the configurator. To test an ESC, you can power up the board via crocodile clips. We sell crocodile clips here for this very purpose.
Please see the Items requiring soldering section of our refund policy for more information.
FETtec KISS FC
- Prozessor F7 [DShot 2400, Oneshot, Onewire]
- Place for RX and VTX
- build-in real Pit-Mode for unify nano
- seperate onboard 5V BEC for VTX
- 4 signal and gnd pads in each corner
- 8 pin connector for solder free FETtec ESC connection
- Dimensions 35x30mm, 30x30mm without corners
- 20x20mm (with breakable holes M2 to M3)
- and 30x30mm hole distance useable (breakable 30x30mm corners)
- KISS FC V2
Scope of delivery:
- 1x FETtec KISS FC
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- KISS GUI
- FETtec KISS FC Wiringplan
- Further products by FETtec
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.